Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: NOLA nursing home

  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    NOLA nursing home

    ripped from MSN- .
    State Rep. Nita Hutter accused staff at St. Rita's Nursing Home of having abandoned patients who were later found dead. A flood rescue plan for the home apparently never materialized, Hutter said, and the staff "left them in those beds."? Another 50 patients were rescued from the home over the weekend but were in poor condition, she said. The New York Times reported that the bodies still hadn't been recovered by Tuesday night

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NOLA nursing home

    I think it is sick and pathetic that those people were left to die....people should be ashamed!!
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: NOLA nursing home

    Judgementday? ripped from this morning's MSN-
    BATON ROUGE, La. - In a day of reckoning across battered New Orleans, the owners of a nursing home were charged in the deaths of dozens of patients killed by Hurricane Katrina's floodwaters, the death toll in Louisiana jumped to 423, and the mayor warned

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NOLA nursing home

    Doze off there didja Spids ?? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NOLA nursing home

    I kept thinking you meant NOLA from on here was in a nursing home at first...that was kind of totally a different topic
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: NOLA nursing home

    dude, you have no idea, I have seen it 10 times and went huh?

    Now I guess people wont have to PM me and ask me NOLA means.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NOLA nursing home

    NOLA, you guys should have seen me when people were posting stuff about the BTK Killer on here. BTK are my initials, and I was thinking "should I be worried? Is there someone out there killing people with my initials? wtf???" [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: NOLA nursing home

    I do OK with 2 of 'em, but I CAN'T SPELL LOU... LIO ...LOSAI well, I'll just use NOLA for the location -see how music broadens you? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •